here we go again with an example of an XML tool.
Goal: to rename in Excel easily any Scia Engineer objects, like nodes, beams, slabs, profiles, etc
- using the XML I/O Document in Scia Engineer, select which objects you want to rename. The "Name" property should be included in the output table
- export to XML file
- in the Excel file, "Read" this file
- two columns will be created, with the old and new names
- modify the names if desired
- on the main sheet, click on the save file button (save in the same folder)
- "Update" from this xml file in Scia Engineer.
- voilà, all names are changed !
Feel free to modify it as you like and share your thoughts here !
- (94.5 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
Product Management & Marketing